To whom much is given, much will be required (Luke 12:48). If you have heard that line of wisdom, you know it means we are held responsible for what we have. If we have been blessed with talents, wealth, knowledge, time, and the like, it is expected that we benefit others.
It does not always have to be in the form of money, but In-Kind, service and time. During these challenging times, money is tight everywhere and business is slow for a lot of small businesses, but this is the time when we rely on our resources, business associates, community organizations, family and friends the most to survive.
I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to the following for their compassion, support and donation to the Roc-A-Natural Big, Friday, Small Business Saturday, Super Savings Sunday and Cyber Monday Outdoor Holiday Pop-Up Shop(November 27, 28, 29 and 30, 2020):
- Amoy Barnes, NYC Council Candidate for City Council 2021(email@example.com)
- Danielle Raleigh,
Egger's Chocolate & Balloons Galore
- Jah Jah Beats(@mannersandrespectmusic)
- Joseph Bottega, Small Business Development Center(Joe.Bottega@csi.cuny.edu)
- Staten Island Alumnae Chapter Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc (www.dstsialumnae.org)
- Staten Island Chamber of Commerce(http://www.sichamber.com/)
- Staten Island Arts(https://statenislandarts.org)
- Asia Green, In-Kind
- Virgilio Meyers, II, Service
- Suzette Turner, In-Kind
#rocanatural @rocanatural #rantipoftheweek #towhommuchisgiven #muchwillberequired #jahjahbeats #mannersandrespectmusic #amoybarnes #chocolateandballoons #sichamberofcommerce #dstsialumnae #siarts #sbdc #tisdaseason